Re: 10GAS on Linux with 10GDS on Windows XP.

From: Gaetan Poitras <poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com>
Date: 30 May 2004 17:38:27 -0700

Thanks, Frank, but if I have to recompile the fmx on linux, then I guest it means I need to install 10gDS on linux? cause I wanted to avoid that and having only 10gAS..
Can I compile fmx with 10gAS without having installing 10gDS over linux..?

Also, when I connect for the first time on my application via intranet in my browser, I have to download the applet for jinit. Is this is kind of universal for any platform? The one installed over my 10gAS on linux will be downloaded from a windows pc and installed and will it work fine ?