Uninstalling Oracle Client

From: Scallica <scallica_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 01:34:34 GMT

Hello all,

I have Oracle client 8.0.5 installed on a Win2K workstation. I would like to install the 8.1.7 client. Using Oracle Installer, I removed all 8.0.5 components. However, I am unable to remove the Oracle Installer program. I would like to install the new client into C:\orant, but the install process will not allow this with Oracle Installer in there. How can I cleanly remove the old Oracle Installer?

Thanks,
Scallica Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 20:34:34 CDT