Materlized view Refresh Interval

From: AJ <aj70000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 14:55:43 -0700

Hi,

I have a materialized view in oracle which is a complex view of 4 tables which
belongs to different schemas..

create materialized view materialized_sum refresh complete
start with sysdate
next sysdate+1/24
as
select ano,sno,count(id) assigned,
count(decode(sstno,70,1))completes,count(decode(sstno,75,1)) ftq, (count(start_date)-count(complete_date))breakoffs from
tab1,tab2,tab3,tab4
where tab1.id=tab2.id and
tab4.pkey=tab3.pkey
and tab2.fkey=tab3.pkey
group by ano,sno;

Now the problem is the refresh interval...Is there any way I can specify a fixed refresh interval...What happens is after the first refresh let us say at 10.00.00 am ..next refresh should be at 11.00 am..instead of that, the interval slips by 30-60 seconds..so the next refresh would be at 11.00.30 am..

I have a dependent job which runs after the view is refreshed....

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Arpit Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 16:55:43 CDT