Re: memory statistics

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2004 14:37:41 -0800

vissuyk_at_yahoo.com (Vissu) wrote in message news:<2bedd6a7.0403292044.4e67324_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi All,
>
> I want to get the memory and cpu statistics. I want to know how to
> size each memory segment (sga, shared pool etc). I want to pin point
> problems. How would I go about doing this ? Is it through
> timed_statistics flag & statspack report ? Should I turn the flag on,
> then take the report for that day and turn it off ? I also want to use
> db_cache_advice to get cache advice.
>
> Any other ideas are appreciated.
> Thanks,
>
> Vissu

This is a decremented group, see the charter referred to on http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/readme-cdos.htm .

Use the performance manager in OEM. Then you can make pretty pictures for the PHB.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
Buh-bye Gateway! http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040402/news_1n2gateway.html