Create New Oracle Database in AIX box

From: vwhk <vwhk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2004 19:04:28 -0800

Dear All,

I new in Oracle. I would like to have your advice that how can I create a new oracle database in AIX.

I've tried using "svrmgrl" on terminal but couldn't connect as "connect internal as sysdba" to create new database. It prompted for password but there I do not know the default password even search from the Internet.

I can login to AIX desktop but couldn't do anything there. Couldn't find any Oracle configuration assistant.

Please advise me by steps. Thanks in advanced

Regards!

Tom Received on Thu Apr 01 2004 - 21:04:28 CST