Forms and HTTP image

From: Nigel Jewell <can_at_grufty.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:01:42 +0000

Hi all,

Quick question.

I have very little Oracle knowledge, but I am helping out on an Oracle related project. The forms developer on the project tells me that he can't find a way of referencing an image on a remote HTTP server using the Oracle Forms environment. He can only display images on local drives.

We have a need to display images that are on a remote server (via HTTP).   Can anyone suggest a solution? I find it hard to believe that the forms environment that can be viewed through a browser cannot perform this type of functionality.

Many thanks,

Nige. Received on Mon Mar 22 2004 - 17:01:42 CET

Original text of this message