Oracle forms....creating 'free text' fields

From: etravels <emerryan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 06:43:25 -0800

How do you make a new lov link a 'free text' field, for example I have added 'apples' to a new lov, which is fine and I will need to link the next field which is normally you chose from the list (or lov) to a free text?

field one: apples(lov 1), link this to lov2, but I want it to be a free text field so the user doesn't use the drop down list but type in some text.?

I am so desperate to get this done by COB...cheers Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 15:43:25 CET

Original text of this message