Oracle 9i forms, deployment, and AS

From: Jim Burkman <wunkuffigus_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:42:09 -0600

I have Oracle 9i running on Redhat 9, and have a pretty good feel for using the 9i developer suite. But now that I'm looking to run the forms on the web. Is the only solution to have a separate webserver running the 9i application server? I realize that this is an ignorant question, but I'm hoping to learn. If this is the case, then this must be the reason why small business opt for php/mysql? If I understand that correctly, I could be running mysql on my Linux server and just pay for web hosting that supports php, right?

Thanks in advance for your patience and knowledge.

Jim Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 05:42:09 CET

Original text of this message