Re: 2 year plan to expert

From: Doobeh <ng_at_thefort.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:15:26 -0000

This interests me, I'm still absorbing copious amounts of information when it comes to Oracle, I've been learning Enterprise Database Systems (oracle 8+9) at University for the past year and it interests me greatly but with a University setting it's obvious that I can't actually get a true enterprise experience. I plan to do a masters to increase my knowledge after I finish Uni (Tempted to do Data Mining and Warehousing) but from then on the slate is effectively clean.

To those people in the industry, how did you end up where you are now? :) What would you do different and where do you think the industry is going?

Regards,

Anthony.

--
If we can't play God, who will?