using sdo_geometry

From: lRsN <jesper_at_l.arsen.dk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:20:44 +0100

Hi ng

I have for days now, tried to figure out a way to access the sdo_elem_info and sdo_ordinates from sdo_geometry structure.

My setup is a win2K server as a client, and another windows server with Oracle 9i2 installed, and i want to access the data from .NET. I have tried the OleDB, odbc from ms and Oracle, and the native .NET dataprovider from Oracle, all with no success. All i can get is information from these providers are, that the objecttype sdo_geometry is an unknown objectType.

I have no problem quering the sd_geometry-data from within sql*Plus

So my question is: WHAT can i do to read sdo_geometry from .NET???

regards

/J Received on Tue Mar 02 2004 - 11:20:44 CET

Original text of this message