Re: Error 503 Server Temporarily Unavailable while executing plsql procedure in mod_plsql

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:11:18 +0100

comavas wrote:

> This error occurs while I open the url to the plsql procudure:
>
> http://192.168.0.154:7777/pls/chwd/chwebown.helloworld
>
> PS: The compilation of this procedure was successful!

> The error_log contains the following line:
>
> [Sat Feb 28 15:18:49 2004] [error] mod_plsql:
> /pls/chwd/chwebown.helloworld HTTP-503 ORA-604

> The wdbsvr.app contains the following lines:
>
> [DAD_chwd]
> connect_string = WEBDB_LOCALHOST
> password = *******
> username = chwebown
> ;default_page =
> ;document_table =
> ;document_path =
> ;document_proc =
> ;upload_as_long_raw =
> ;upload_as_blob =
> ;name_prefix =
> ;always_describe =
> ;after_proc =
> ;before_proc =
> reuse = Yes
> ;connmax =
> ;pathalias =
> ;pathaliasproc =
> enablesso = No
> ;sncookiename =
> stateful = STATELESS_RESET
> ;custom_auth =
> response_array_size = 128
> ;exclusion_list =
> ;cgi_env_list =
> bind_bucket_widths = 32,128,1450,2048,4000
> bind_bucket_lengths = 4,20,100,400
> ;error_style =
> ;nls_lang =

ORA-604: Check your db logs!

Also, your user is chwebown, is your procedure packaged in a package chwebown, too? You call chwebown.helloworld; if helloworld is a (stand alone) procedure, there is no need to prefix. If it is a packaged procedure, prefix with the package name. But only then

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel