Re: data handling issue

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:13:59 GMT

"curwen" <josephcurwen_at_despammed.com> wrote in message news:cc68edc4.0402270027.4c59b7c9_at_posting.google.com...
> > > jc
> > I always find it strange that we see requests like this. Sort of along
 the
> > lines of "I am building this huge Oracle database and I don't know much
> > about Oracle but..." Wouldn't one get people on the project who have
 some
> > knowledge and expertise on Oracle? It just strikes me as very odd.
> > Jim
>

> My experience in computer science is limited, I only have a First
> Class Masters degree in Electronics Engineering, but I'm confident
> with hard working and studying I can become 'good' as you
>
> plus, I'll be much more professional answering in Usenet
>
> thanks anyway
> jc
I am sure you are a hard working good person. My comment has nothing to do with your personality, but rather why people do this. (more the fault of the manager from not getting experienced people for a task that needs an experienced person) It is sort of like I've been hired to design a Boeing 747 and I have experience building paper airplanes. There is quite a gulf there in needed experience.
Jim Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 15:13:59 CET

Original text of this message