Scheduling Jobs with the OEM (Windows, 8i)

From: Don't Spam Me <dontspamme11_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2004 05:25:06 -0800

Hi,

I am having a small problem with the Oracle Enterprise Manager. I have successfully used it in the past, and it's worked fine for me, but recently, I wanted to change the backup job that i scheduled there.

I deleted the "predefinedBackupStrategy" and submitted a new one. Now, the status of the old job is "Deleting", and the status of the new job is "Submitted". Why isn't the new job scheduled yet? Why is the old job stuck like that? Even if i try to submit a job to be run "immediately," it gets stuck with the status of "Submitted".

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Joe Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 14:25:06 CET

Original text of this message