Re: union of tnsnames.ora

From: bdjensen <b.d.jensenMAPS_ON_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:13:20 +0100

Hi!
This would be easy, if the files are small. But the files are big - some hundred db's and I know that file A is better than file B (both files can describe the same instances, but sometime there may be differences!)

Also important:
The tns-name should only be listet a single time in the resulting file, in other
case, it could be that the wrong would be edited in future. Greetings Bjørn