Simple SQL to display text

From: Joe Christl <jchristl_at_zdnetmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2004 09:40:18 -0800

I was wondering - is there some part of sql that can display text? I wanted to add simple instruictions to the beginning of an sql script so the user understands what they're entering into the '&value' entry of the SELECT portion of the script.

I know that anything with REM in the beginning is simply ignored.

Thanks for your help. Received on Thu Feb 19 2004 - 11:40:18 CST