ASP programmer looking for Oracle 9i book to get started

From: dSchwartz <schwartz_at_cableone.net>
Date: 19 Feb 2004 21:02:48 -0800

I'm an ASP/ASP.NET/MS SQL server guy looking for a good book to start me off with Oracle 9i. I'm a computer science senior and have a web project for a local client coming up which will use Oracle 9i as the database. I'm looking for a book that will get me started with Oracle, but I don't need a total SQL beginners guide, I already write SQL for MS SQL server, but i don't know how different it will be for Oracle? Any suggestions? Thanks! Received on Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:02:48 CST