Oracle ODBC 3151 Eroor

From: Wookie <wookie_a_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2004 04:13:55 -0800

We have been using an Access 97 database with oracle 8.1.7 using odbc linked tables with a VB6 front end. These have been working fine for the last few months. We reconnect the tables when a user logs on (WIN2K client) dependant on the user logon name/password. we use User DSNs as System DSNs will not allow the user name/password to pass through (None administrator
users)
We have added some extra functionality to our code and now at random we get Connection failure ODBC 3151 error. Different tables at different points.

Has anyone any ideas?

TIA
Mark. Received on Mon Feb 09 2004 - 13:13:55 CET

Original text of this message