no performance when creating or extending a tablespace

From: koos <kstorm_at_kabelfoon.nl>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:14:58 +0100

Hi,

I`m a unix system administrator and they asked me to investigate a performance problem. When de DBA extends or creats a tablespace by 2Gb then we cannot connect to the database we already did increase the aio setting on the OS AIX 4.3.11 but that did not resolve the problem. Have anyone any idea what is te matter.

Koos Received on Thu Feb 05 2004 - 12:14:58 CST