Re: Any progammers looking for a killer app to develop? How about a voice enabled forum?

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:33:41 -0800

How about a forum where the initial author of a thread is the moderator for that thread?

Seems to me that would be the single-most useful way to control (in-thread) flame wars, and massive divergance from the original topic and other (very common) nonsense.

--
Bret Pehrson
mailto:bret_at_infowest.com