Re: Storing oracle procedures on server from inside.

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:32:38 +0100

"Ger" <a960807_at_ttu.ee> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ceeff88c.0402040713.73f6c781_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi all. Atm i am writing special system to store and restore
> information. There were diffirent ideas how to do this, all have
> pluses and minuses. Finally we desided to write system, what is
> creating stored procedures and function by inputed architecture. Now i
> have dilemma.
> I need to store code on oracle from inside oracle package. Any ideas
> how can i do this, exect using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE with whole
> procedure-function-package? Any offers? Awating for them. Thanking
> everyone.
> Answer here, or send mail to me a960807_at_ttu.ee (sorry for my
> univercity mail)...
With an assignment like that your university will want to test your understanding of the course you've attended. So, the idea is that *you* work out the solution, right? Also, you ought to learn how to figure out the proper newsgroups. There is no comp.databases.oracle.

Volker Received on Wed Feb 04 2004 - 16:32:38 CET

Original text of this message