need help with net8!

From: Kent <caoj_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:34:52 -0800

Hi, all

   I am trying to access my locally installed oracle database from ASP.NET that's running on my IIS server.
However I get this component missing exception. I know it has something to do with net8 and I am confident that it has been installed. I also know that I need to reconfigure tnsnames.ora file but I have no clue how. Can anyone help me?
Is there any other file I need to reconfigure? If you can help, would you please reply with how you would configure it?

my database name is orange, with the domain name as jiewei

THANKS a BUNCH!

Kent Received on Wed Feb 04 2004 - 02:34:52 CET

Original text of this message