Re: Linked Server to Oracle

From: David Penney <anon_at_noone.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:35:10 +0000 (UTC)

Sudhesh,
my company has a product, MetaMatrix, that will link the two in exactly the manner you require. It will also combine the Oracle & MS SQLServer schemas & as a unified virtual database make them both together look like an instance of your MSSQLServer database - then you can get all data together.

Regards

            David Penney
            http://www.metamatrix.com