Re: Bloody OCP braindump groups - close them down!

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 30 Jan 2004 21:55:31 -0800

> Let me just call a couple: groups.yahoo.com/ocpfree, /ocpfree2,
> /ocpfree3, /Singapore_DBA and probably many many more.

I am an indian here..i think singapore is not in india..:-)

> Here is an example, just posted yesterday on one of the groups
> mentioned:
> " <snap>....
> 007 is very easy.. You can download the materials from our OCPFree
> group file section. Don't forget to read the ILT materials.......
> <snap>"
>
> posted by a guy called 'Passoubady, Kangeyan' and he even mentioned
> his company: GE Commercial Finance. What a bloody moron!

my stomach is aching..i am sorry but couldnt conceal my loud laughter..:-) hehhhehhe..

I am a OCP too from india..Having a OCP does not mean anything..A certification just means that the perosn is interested in pursuing a carrier with oracle..I am a REAL DBA..i wouldnt really hire even einstein if he has a OCP..OCP is not linked with job nope..If you wnat to be a real DBA then get a Huge computer(ton lods of ram and cpu power) and start installing oracle nad crashing it..only then and only then i would be willing to acknowledge anybody as the real DBA.OCP is used to impress your gurlfriends i think :-)..(or make larry spend a bit more on his honeymoon)

regards
Hrishy
Hrishy Received on Sat Jan 31 2004 - 06:55:31 CET

Original text of this message