Re: Any progammers looking for a killer app to develop? How about a voice enabled forum?

From: David <FlyLikeAnEagle_at_United.Com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:11:41 GMT

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:38:34 UTC, Matt <noemail_at_me.com> wrote:

> Any progammers looking for a killer app to develop? How about a voice
> enabled forum?

<snip>

  Matt,

  Several technologies allow this today. They are not off the shelf but non-hackers can get set up if they find the time and money.

  First read up on wearable comuters. Other portable/mobiles may suffice for your needs until we can plug into your brain.

  The question-response concept could be from an always-on experience (e.g. all incomming relevant traffic is supplied to you) or agent based (e.g. new questions trigger agent activites that respond with answers).

  David Received on Fri Jan 30 2004 - 10:11:41 CET

Original text of this message