unethical spam to get certifications without studying

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:50:43 GMT

I received a Spam the other day offering the opportunity to get valid certs for MS, Cisco, Oracle, Sun, and Comptia. Basically, you paid for the exam and then $150 to $500 for the guarantee you would pass. They would have someone take the exam for you at their own testing center. (in India) I view this whole thing as unethical.

I don't want to debate the value of certifications. Does anyone know anyone in those organizations that I can contact with this information? (Of course, after I become a fully certified MS Engineer, Oracle Master, Cisco Engineer, Sun Administrator... Should only take a month and $1,200 I wonder if they take Visa...)

--
Jim Kennedy

It is unnecessary to repeat the same old mistake when you can make so many
interesting new ones. - Bertrand Russell