Re: SQL Commands to interact with Windows Files in 9iR2

From: Akhwashah <ishah99_NO_JUNK_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:46:53 +1100

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1074234274.62451_at_yasure...
> Akhwashah wrote:
>
> I am just fed up with people that post to every usenet group they can
> spell so yes I know the answer but no I'm not going to tell you. Please
> repost to a single usenet group and then you will get a response. What
> keeps happening is that we all pile on and it profilerates everywhere
> and this is just ridiculous.

I have only recently begun using looking at Newsgroups for help, and I personally didn't see the difference in posting the same question individually to the groups where I felt the topic might be relevant and doing it as I did. I was just looking for help.

If everyone feels so strongly about this, why don't they make sure instructions are "EASILY" obtainable for newcomers, so that it doesn't happen ALL the time. Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 01:46:53 CET

Original text of this message