Re: URGENT ---------> SQLLDR ERROR

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2004 14:24:51 -0800

Here's Oracle's description on this error message:

Action: Check the message below this one in the log file for more information. Find the object number of the table in the catalog view USER_OBJECTS. Use the SQL*DBA MONITOR LOCK command to list all processes with outstanding locks. Identify the process that has the lock on the table. Then use the MONITOR PROCESS command to find out who is connected as the Oracle process holding the lock and get them to relinquish it, or wait and retry.

Daniel