Help requested..Missing Protocols Oracle 9i.

From: Michael Wang <michael_wang79_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 14:08:59 -0800

Good afternoon folks:

I am using oracle 9 which is installed in a solaris environment.

I am able to startup an idle instance. Next, i use netca to configure a listener. At that time, the "available protocols" box is empty. and selectd protocol has "tcp" already selected. also, while naming the listener, the protocol available box is empty.

if somehow i can get to populate the available protocol box then ican choose one (TCP/IP) for the listener and move forward.

I would be greatful if someone can please help me to understand and get the pototocols to populate while using netca.

Thanks in advance

MW Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 23:08:59 CET

Original text of this message