Replication Test case 01 on Oracle 9i

From: Cherrish Vaidiyan <unbreakablematrix_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Dec 2003 22:16:52 -0800

Hello Great minds,

I have setup a Master Site and a Master Group.I created it with GUI tool. Here is my doubts.. Kindly could you provide me with suggestions .. Pls do respond..

I did add objects (tables,indexex,PL/SQL etc) in the Master group. Here i need to add each object one by one and Genearte Replication Support. My question is .....Can i take entire schema (or entire database) for replication instead of generating each object of each schema one by one ?

regards
Cherrish Vaidiyan Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 00:16:52 CST