Re: Need help to understand difference, and contrast between Relational database model and the Object-Oriented model

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_golden.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:03:09 -0500

Michael,

I strongly suggest you learn some elementary data management before you post long detailed messages about the subject. Your post reveals profound ignorance on your part and is full of all too common misconception. You do everyone a tremendous disfavour by repeating such nonsense.

Although, I can see why you would call yourself a most vociferous person.

plonk