Re: Documenting Oracle procedures

From: Michael Kuznetsov <mvk37_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Dec 2003 21:53:38 -0800

Hi David,

There is open source utility that generating HTML documentation for PL/SQL. That documentation looks like documentation generated by javadoc for java code. Check it. It allows to create documentation that looks great.

http://pldoc.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Michael
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Programming