Windows 2003 and Oracle 9i with shared storage.

From: Cherrish Vaidiyan <unbreakablematrix_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2003 20:48:01 -0800

Hello,

I have posted an earler query regarding installation of Oracle 9i on Windows 2003 server.
Can anyoone help me out with the steps,precaution i have to take. I have 2 system and a additional hard disk of 200GB which is partitioned into 2 100 GB. I have kep this hard disk as my secondary for the first system. I am using this additional hard disk to store the databse files. ie in short my third hared disk is for databse alone.
so pls help me in giving the perfect installation..

regards,
Cherrish Vaidiyan Received on Wed Dec 24 2003 - 05:48:01 CET

Original text of this message