Anybody using OEM to monitor MS SQLServer?? Need some tips!

From: Anthony <afebbraro_at_federatedinv.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2003 12:15:13 -0800

We have begun to use OEM to monitor/manage our Oracle Databases; we have quite a few SQL Server databases as well and we would like to use OEM to monitor those databases as best as possible (As much as the product allows us to). Does anybody out there have any experience with this and if so would you mind offering some tips on how to use OEM for this or if you can point me to some good articles/doc/papers that tells you how to use OEM for SQL Server.

Thanx. Received on Tue Dec 16 2003 - 21:15:13 CET

Original text of this message