Where to find Demo database with gnarly PL/SQL?

From: Neil Kimber <oracle_at_kimber.org>
Date: 15 Dec 2003 11:22:54 -0800

I'm researching a tool that claims to convert PL/SQL into a variety of different programming languages and I want to point it at a some serious PL/SQL to see how it fairs. Can anyone direct me to where I can find a demo/sample database that has some serious PL/SQL in Stored Procedures and Triggers etc... Most demo databases seem to contain simple entities and little in the way of business logic. I'm looking for a demo database that has maximum complexity.

Thanks

     Neil Received on Mon Dec 15 2003 - 20:22:54 CET

Original text of this message