Oracle 9i OEM login NullPointerException to OMS

From: Charles <Charles_Spam_Lim_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2003 12:57:12 -0800

I was able to do this but for no reason I can think of, now I cannot login to my Oracle Management Server. When Oracle Enterprise Manager starts up and I choose to login to OMS, it throws up a java error java.lang.NullPointerException. I can login to standalone database instances just fine.

My PC is running Window XP

My server info:
Oracle 9.2.0.4
Redhat Linux AS 2.1

OEM on the server console runs fine connecting to OMS on itself, so I think there's something wrong on my PC. But can anyone give me some pointers? I am out of ideas now.

TIA!!! Received on Sat Dec 13 2003 - 21:57:12 CET

Original text of this message