Re: SQL statement monitor/logger

From: Rath.Yelandur <Sorry_at_No.Spam>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:25:21 GMT

You can run this SQL as a DBA User. This query lists the SQL statements for all ACTIVE/INACTIVE users. You can then filter out the SQL statements based on SCHEMA or other information.

SELECT S.SID, S.USERNAME, S.MACHINE, S.TERMINAL, S.SCHEMANAME, S.PROGRAM, S.TYPE, S.STATUS, T.PIECE, T.SQL_TEXT FROM V$SESSION S, V$SQLTEXT T
WHERE S.SQL_ADDRESS = T.ADDRESS
  AND S.USERNAME IS NOT NULL
ORDER BY S.SID, S.USERNAME, T.PIECE

You can also use TOAD or even DBASTUDIO to peek at the SQL statments.

Cheers,
Rath