Re: Need help to understand difference, and contrast between Relational database model and the Object-Oriented model

From: Anthony W. Youngman <thewolery_at_nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:44:07 +0000

In article <91e71e71.0312040939.2c90b9e5_at_posting.google.com>, yensao <yensao20032000_at_yahoo.com.au> writes
>Hi,
>I have a hard time to understand difference and similarities between
>Relational database model and the Object-Oriented model. Can somebody
>help me with this?

So why send it to a group about a post-relational database?

>Thank you in advance.
>
>Yensao

Cheers,
Wol

Witches are curious by definition and inquisitive by nature. She moved in. "Let
me through. I'm a nosey person.", she said, employing both elbows.
Maskerade : (c) 1995 Terry Pratchett