Re: new to reports 6i

From: nobody <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:31:11 GMT

if you used the wizard to generate the layout, yup it's pretty tight. Boxes inside boxes insides boxes ...

Their is the zoom tool .

I suggest start at the top level and starting dragging Tedious and slow is the way to go.

The select parent frame tool comes in handy.

Seleting and chaging indivials elements in the previewer will reflect changes in the layout model.

Big Note: Always keep a working backup or you find yourself starting over.