IMPORTANT DEPENDENCIES QUESTION IN ORACLE.

From: Lakshmi Jagarlapudi <jlnarayana_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:19:02 GMT

Hi Everybody,

I have been working in Oracle database for a while. I am actually looking for an easy way to get a dependency tree. I know Oracle provides us with the script "utldtree.sql",however I am not really succesful in using it.

To be more clear, what I want is ,say if there is a package A, which access package B, which access view V which in turn is based on table T. Then I want in a tree like structure the above dependencies give the package A as a parameter.

Please let me know if you have any soltution.

thanks in advance. Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 06:19:02 CET

Original text of this message