Re: Ora-942 in stored procedure

From: Jeff Lambert <jeffl_at_hypershell.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2003 07:56:02 -0800

sounds like a case of case. Make sure you access your tables between double-quotes, such as

insert into "table2" select col1, col2 from schema2."table1";

try renaming all your tables to upper case and you'll be able to access them without the quotes.

it's a shame oracle never came out with a different error-code.

Jeff