Re: recomendations for web-based application functional design & project tracking tool?

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:21:44 +0100

mcstock wrote:

> before i begin to roll my own, can anybody recommend a web-based application
> design & tracking tool that provides:
>
> [_] functional hierarchy/network definition
> [_] work break-down structures
> [_] module definition & mapping to functional hierarchy
> [_] issue tracking and resolution
> [_] version and configuration management

Oracle Designer , in particular ROB (repository Object Browser), although I have not been deep enough into ROB to be able to answer all your requirements with a yes (provided you want all this via the web - Designer supports all, but not sure about ROB).

Designer comes with an documented API, allowing you to write your own code against the Repository

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel