Re: 1. Do you know in which tablespace the tables that store information about the Oracle

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2003 06:51:34 -0800

valexena <member43815_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:<3551988.1067847165_at_dbforums.com>...

> 1.      Do you know in which tablespace the tables that store

> information about the Oracle online rollback segments is
> located?

The answer to your question would be the SYSTEM tablespace and memory (SGA). See the Oracle version# Reference manual.

The following articles may help
How do I find information about a database object: table, index, constraint, view, etc… in Oracle ?
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/object_info.html

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:51:34 CET

Original text of this message