Re: Slow Crystal Reports with Oracle

From: kris p <kplasun_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2003 11:03:07 -0700

> kplasun_at_hotmail.com (kris p) replied to a post in comp.databases.oracle
> but crossposted to 3 other groups too:

:-| sorry, will stay in this group only!

> Pick a newsgroup, and maybe we can talk. Once again, follow-ups trimmed
> to comp.databases.oracle

OK comp.databases.oracle then

I'd like to do an ODBC trace, how would I go about doing that? Is the ODBC trace function that is accessible through the ODBC admin what I'm looking for?

Also, is there a way to trace what the Oracle server is doing? I'd like to see what it is doing when it's maximizing the CPU.

Thanks,
kristoff plasun Received on Mon Oct 20 2003 - 20:03:07 CEST

Original text of this message