Re: Slow Crystal Reports with Oracle

From: Turkbear <john.g_at_dot.spamfree.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:05:38 -0500

norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com (NorwoodThree) wrote:

>That is becuase Crystal reports suck. You can only do so much with
>and ODBC connection.

Crystal Reports DOES NOT require an ODBC connection to work with Oracle..It can use NativeSqlNet connectivity. ( BTW, we use it exclusively in our Enterprise environment ( both CR PRO for design and Crystal Enterprise for web distribution) and have found it to be powerful, fast, and to have a fairly easy learning curve) [Disclaimer: I am not now, nor have I ever been employed by Crystal Decisions ]

Just my 2c Received on Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:05:38 CEST

Original text of this message