Re: Company thought DB2 will be better than Oracle.

From: Larry <lsedels_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:52:33 GMT

Hmmm. So ... no details. No version/release levels ... no platform
information. No details on what you were trying to do. No details on the
application. No details on the crash. No details on what the corrective
fix was. You're obviously more experienced with Oracle. And you're ready to pass judgement on DB2 already?

Larry