Re: MS Word to Blob

From: northington <member38396_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 09:44:41 -0400

Any half-witted moron would have realized I knew that. But.... It is obvious you are one of those who want to appear smarter than what they really are. Have you ever heard of DDE, OLE or maybe even Macros which can be 'possibly' work with the browsers 'save as' button? Oh, maybe not. So to keep this short if you are really interested in knowing how professional work, check out this thread.

http://dbforums.com/t909458.html

A word of advice, this is a professional forum, if you can't offer any constructive help, keep your ignorance to yourself. It reflect badly on you, and the forum. Oh, by the way, I have been doing this over 20 Years.

Thanks!