Re: Problem installing Oracle 9i on XP

From: J Goldman <jason_at_fc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:40:11 -0600

I followed up on this, but this really doesn't offer any help. According to the table, there is no minimum service pack number for Oracle 9.2.0.1. The only other interesting information here was that there is a list of unsupported Oracle features for XP, but all I'm trying to install is the database.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Jason