Re: executeQuery Can't pass variable to SQL. :-( Why?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 00:58:30 -0700

nelson.broat_at_mail.cuny.edu (Nelson Broat) wrote

> I thought I had, but I bet I put that damn quote in the wrong place to
> start with. Then, of course, I traveled on my tagents while pulling my
> head out of my hair! :-)

Dear Nelson

Yeah.. well.. al least you have hair to pull out... Er.. or is "pulling head from hair" not getting head/hair mixed up, but in fact what you really doing..? Getting it stuck at the back there amoung the butt hairs..? If so, does this in any contribute to you having more hair on you head?

regards,
Confused Received on Wed Aug 20 2003 - 09:58:30 CEST

Original text of this message