Reports wont print on Citrix server

From: Niels <freburg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2003 04:35:54 -0700

Hello,

i recently installed a program that uses reports on our citrix(win2000) server. The problem with the program is, is that the tmp files dont have unique names. That can cause errors when two users print at the same time.

I wanted to prevent the errors from happening so i adjusted the REPORTS60_TMP registry key to %USERPROFILE%, but now reports gives me a REP0118 error(cannot create temp file).

I thought it might had to do with spaces or something so i adjusted the registry key to c:\docume~1\%username%, but it still isnt working.

Anyone have a clue what is causing my problems?

regards,

freburg Received on Wed Aug 13 2003 - 13:35:54 CEST

Original text of this message