Re: dynamic table creation

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2003 02:12:10 -0700

"Krzys!" <krzys78_at_polbox.com> wrote in message news:<bgd2nq$1oi5$1_at_foka.acn.pl>...
> True :-) I used to working with TSQL and I'm a begginer in Oracle.
> Anyway I try to figure out with temporary tables but if someone else
> have other suggestion how to solve my problem please help !!!!
>

> K.

You got that suggestion didn't you. 'Look up global temporary tables in the documentation'.
You won't learn Oracle without reading the documentation, so I suggest you start reading it now.
(Or don't come back in this forum)

Senior Oracle DBA Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 11:12:10 CEST

Original text of this message